Monday, April 16, 2007

It'l be there when I get there

After my cutting marathon last weekend, this week will likely have very little sewing; I've GOT to spend hours at the computer doing budget related stuff(I'm not even going to tell you how behind it is...and we're switching to a new budget program, so there's extra stuff to do). I got a message that there is a cd w/photos from the Easter service waiting for me at the reception desk at church; I've got to begin the 'clean the costumes' process, so I'll hopefully get that picked up and have some nice pictures to show you in the next couple of days.

I managed to get a little sewing done on the lining of the pink jacket over the weekend; the back's done, the sleeves are done; if I can find 30 minutes or so to sew today I'll get the lining finished off, then it's on to the fun part. ;)

It's nice to know that I have work waiting on me, when I catch a few minutes here and there...

2 comments:

  1. It *is* nice to have stuff waiting to go. It's a nice little break from the regular household stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your finished project.

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)