Saturday, November 05, 2022

Start with a Scarf 2022 - The June Set

 Rolling right through the pieces that have just been waiting for the back log to clear; we're up to June.  Two tops,  shorts or crop pants, bracelet(s), shoes and a tote bag.

Here's the Vivienne Files post for the June wardrobes; here's what I've done:




The white shirt is, like, OLD.  I could dig around and figure out when I made it but we'll just go with...more than 5 years ago, lol.  It's a Cutting Line Design pattern that is, I think, out of print. 'Town and Country' was the name of the pattern; this is the campshirt from that set.   When I pulled  the shirt out to photograph a few weeks back there were some orangy marks on it; I thought it was ruined but it turns out that the marks were just from the previous trip through the dryer that needed repair...the spots washed out and the repaired dryer is safe for whites again.  

The floral campshirt is also from Cutting Line Designs; it's a current pattern, 'Easy Ageless, Cool'; the fabric is a lovely cotton lawn that I got from Gorgeous Fabrics.  I made it earlier in this summer when my bummed up shoulder made button-up shirts easier to wear than pullovers, lol.  If I remember right, I did get the print specifically to make the June shirt...it just took me till September to get it made.

The shorts came from a chance stop at an outlet mall on our most recent trip to Florida at the end of May.  I wasn't planning on buying clothes but My Sweet Babboo wanted to get some shorts so we headed into the Lee shop.  I found the pink shorts and my brain went 'ding ding ding'...and they came home with me.  Perfect for the June wardrobe, eh?  

I've had the Fierce Lynx 'Passionate Lynx' bracelet set for a while; it's one of my favorites.

The tote bag and the sandals were actually purchased specifically for the June wardrobe.  The tote bag came from Amazon.  I'm not much of a bag lady, but decided to get one  since I have actually used the tote I got for the 2019 wardrobe.  Worth the Amazon price, anyway.  The sandals are Cobb Hills.  In real life, they lean a lot more towards beige than they look in the picture; when I opened the box, I was actually really disappointed with the color and thought I would send them  back.  BUT...when I put them on with the pink shorts (or the pink and green dress from the May set) they actually kinda turn pink.  And they're comfy.  So we'll call them keepers.

So, here's what I have so far:

All the clothes

All the accessories

2 comments:

  1. You are really good at this - your choices are prefect! hugs, Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...someone commented to me about how I chose stuff; I just replied, 'Well, I pretty much just do what Janice tells me to...'

      Delete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)