Thursday, January 16, 2020

Clearing the slate

Although I have to confess that I was in such a sewing frenzy at the end of last year I neglected to total anything up...I really don't know how many yards I donated from the stash for costuming efforts (at least 6) Or how many yards I bought and sewed up for costuming efforts (at least ...lord have mercy, I don't have a clue.  I didn't turn in receipts...they disappeared....) Or even how many yards I bought with INTENTION to sew and then ran out of time (8?  Maybe?)

So...these fabric in/fabric out totals are Before Christmas Costuming Started. reflecting the fabric left in the stash at the end of the year...as best I can run it down, anyway, lol.  I dug through the fabric that was left and matched it up to emailed receipts...I at least wanted to account for the stuff I DIDN'T sew...

Fabric In: 87.35 yds
Fabric Out: 46.125 yds
Last fabric added:  who knows, lol
Garments made for me: 20
Accessories:0
Garments made for other family members: 0
Home Dec Items: 0
Wadders, er, Unintentional muslins: 0
"Donations" : 0
Muslins: 2
Misc. Church Sewing:
armbands/ yellow stars for Holocaust Remembrance dramatization
Pants, tops and tabbards for two Angel costumes
7 tiny sheep toppers
One black under-robe
I think.
I am not even sure I recorded everything I did...it just got crazy at the end.  So I'm wiping the board and starting fresh. 

And hoping to actually get my 'December Outfit' sewn up this weekend. 

Laundry and sewing is the plan for tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)