Sunday, January 22, 2017

Choir Wardrobe 1.22.17

Tryin' to stay current for a change...  January choir wardrobe colors are black, gray and royal blue.  A RTW blue sweater shell and pants and jacket (modified Loes Hinse Oxfords and Pamelas' Patterns Draped Front Cool Cardigan)  from the 2016 SWAP collection were quite suitable for a rainy Sunday. (most of the rain splatters had evaporated from the lower legs by the time we took the picture...)

This is the prime reason for doing the  SWAP last year...to have clothes to wear with the various choir wardrobe colors.  If I can manage it, one more SWAP of such basics and I should be good to go for a while!

If I can manage it...lol...

4 comments:

  1. Love that pop of royal blue, especially on a rainy gray day. I have a few pieces of that blue in my stash and can see why I should be putting them into my sewing queue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Royal blue is my 'favorite color in the whole world' ;-) One reason to like January, anyway... lol.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I do, too; it's a quick make. The only thing I'd like is a better finish on the edges; they want to curl out and the hem is not terribly pretty on the back side. But that's minor. It's great for the effort it takes!

      Delete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)