Monday, August 26, 2013

Waves 'Hi"...

I actually sewed something over the weekend...

Another Jalie 965 tank top, this one in fuschia rayon/lycra jersey.  Really floppy stretchy fuschia rayon/lycra jersey.

I wore it to church under the upcoming Women's Conference official promo t ...which is also pretty stretchy and floppy.

I did mean to get a picture, but, wow, Sundays are tough days to work in a photo and since I wasn't singing in the choir I didn't really push it.

You could only see a teeny bit of the tank top at the neckline anyway.  So it's not like you really  missed a boatload of inspiration.

I have completely lost count of how many of those Jalie tanks I've made...it's got to be somewhere around   15 or 16, at least.

They are VERY useful layering pieces.

I still have a goodly chunk of that jersey left; not sure if I will sew it up whilst I have fuschia thread on the serger or not.

Prolly depends on how quickly I can get back to the sewing machine.

Or the cutting table.

All day training tomorrow with the real, live, in-person trainer from the data base company for the staff roll out of the new data base platform.  I really wish I could've had my own full day of training before we go to the staff, but, well, by the time I sit through EVERYONE'S session surely I will have put some more of the puzzle pieces together...

Surely.

The Flute Player has been cast in the Children's Musical production the Theater Performance magnet will be performing in about a month.

She showed me her character's concept sketch.

It's a yellow dragony-looking thing.

She said I will probably get called for costuming.

Resisting the urge to laugh hysterically....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)