Friday, September 06, 2013

A SURE Sign of Busy...

...is when there is sewing happening at church, crunch sewing, and I'm not part of it.

There is a team of ladies who are working on sewing some panels for the decor for the upcoming women's conference; there is a lot to do, I've heard, and the volunteer squad has been rather small.

And I am so obviously consumed with the data base that I haven't been asked to help.  I'm sorry to miss the camaraderie of  working on the project together, but, well, as I've told a couple of folks, I haven't even had time to buy milk lately.

But I hit a small milestone of progress yesterday...barely, and there will still need to be follow up work on it next week, but I hit it... so today, I am staying home, doing laundry and maybe, just maybe, doing a bit of sewing as I wait on the machines to do their thang.

I have promised myself I will NOT log into the data base until I start data entry on Sunday.  We'll see if I can hold myself to that promise.

But...my biggest problem in the sewing room right now is that I have so many things I want to sew...I don't have a clue where to start.

Maybe I'll just pull whatever is on top of the 'do this' pile and do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)