Monday, January 25, 2010

Things Accomplished

Y'know, the Internet really does devour a large portion of my time.

I can admit that because I saw what I could get done when I kept myself Off Of It for an extended time. I

-- actually sewed two garments (Reviews posted...they should be on the sidebar. Eventually)

-- Traced off some more (more on that later...maybe even tomorrow..)

-- Got the family budget almost caught up...and that's saying something, I was MONTHS behind

-- Went to bed pretty much on time

-- Went to work pretty much on time.

-- Played games w/my kids

Now, to be honest, I'm trying hard not to pay attention to all the things I DIDN'T get done. Like clean the sewing room and swatch last year's fabric acquisitions and...and...and....

So I'm focusing on the positive. And I intend to watch how much time I spend just poking around on the 'net so that I can, perhaps, cross some more things off the to-do list in the next few weeks/months...

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back! It is amazing how much time the net can take if you're not careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I can't believe how much time you can lose on the 'Net ! This past year, since I acquired my NetBook (appropriately named, no?), hours upon hours have been sucked away. If I have any goal at all this year, it needs to be 'turn off the computer & walk away'. Glad to see you back - I imagine your TO DO list thanks you though LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)