Sunday, December 21, 2008

Last Choir Sunday Post for 08 -- number 40

This month's colors:Red and black

Jacket: Silhouette Patterns Robin's Jacket, made from silver/black/red plaid wool/lurex crepe and bound w/faux suede. It's over a black RTW fine gauge turtleneck sweater.

Skirt: Kwik Sew 2581, from black rayon crepe.

This is the last choir post of the year, since we won't be in choir next week! I likely won't get to the blog for the next week or so, so I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas...may you have many happy returns of the season! ;)

5 comments:

  1. What a sharp way to finish this year's series! Merry Christmas to you and your family, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that jacket is really lovely! I wish you a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just in awe of your talent. Is there anything you can't sew? You quickly put my little projects to shame. :) I'll just stick to cross stitch and check your sewing blog every week to see your next fantastic piece. :)

    I hope the holidays were good to you and your family.

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, I don't do curtains...;)

    Although I need to!

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)