Monday, August 18, 2008

Costume Maintenance Day -- 12?

I went in and finished cutting out all the stuff I had and decided I could spend the rest of today and the last two days sewing...and discovered that I didn't have spools of any of the thread I needed! I managed to do a bit of serging, and ran out the last of the thread I had that would work...and knocked off early to do some work on my girl's Wednesday night classes and make a trip to Wal-Mart for more thread.

Of course, I had to check out the dollar table, since I'm in need of fabric suitable for muslining my next denim jacket, and I found a nice white mid-weight cotton/lycra twill that will do nicely.

$4 for a possibly wearable white denim jacket is just alright... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)