Wednesday, August 01, 2007

FYE

Ok, clean up is going to take a while; I'm swatching and trying to catch up my stash list (it's been a while since it's been updated) while I PUT AWAY all the recent purchases that weren't chopped, er, turned into WIPs.

Not to mention all the routine household duties that have been woefully neglected.

So, for your Sewing Entertainment, I thought I'd pass along something really cute. I actually remember seeing this a couple of years ago, but it's been resurrected at PR and it really is a hoot. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out (it's short! Text w/photos...not a video)

Barbie Sews

2 comments:

  1. As someone who loved Barbie and began her sewing adventures sewing wonderful clothes for Barbie ~ that was an amazing story! I hadn't seen it before so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was cute, too (and I marveled at the Barbie-sized pattern and guide...).

    Barbie and I are actually the same age...you'd never know it to look at us!

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)