Friday, August 31, 2007

Christmas is (up in ) the air...

So...we are not doing 'The Gospel According to Scrooge' this year; I don't know whether I'm relieved or disappointed. It would be difficult, to say the least, to costume the show without at least a for-the-duration room to sew in, and I do have piles and piles of stuff to do -- both current sewing and backlogged household maintenance -- a couple of big personal projects to get ON with. To name two: I really, really need to get back to that FSG muslin so I can get my good wool sewn before any more moths find it and I have all the fixin's for a trench coat in a bag...something that my winter wardrobe needs desperately.

But...oh, it is SO much fun, SO rewarding...I'm going to miss it.

There is a rumor that we will be doing 'something else', but I don't expect to hear any more on that until after next weekend's women's conference.

Meantime, I've got plenty of church sewing to do. I finished one of the queue projects this morning (I'll post about it after I manage to get someone to take a photo), so that means next up on the list is a Bible costume.

Just keep sew-ing, just keep sew-ing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)