Monday, July 23, 2007

I goofed

I shoulda listened to that little inner voice...

I decided it was high time I updated my pitiful little list of links to blogs of fellow sewing enthusiasts...I mean, I only had about 10 links on my sidebar, and I subscribe to blog feeds from almost 50 blogs. Obviously, the easiest solution would be to just put in a link to my subscription list. So, I went to bloglines, generated the html and put it in to my template.

Then, despite the little voice to the contrary, I saved the changes instead of previewing the changes.

Well, it didn't work. Apparently my blogroll was set to 'private' (I really thought I'd made it public when I set it up). And I can't get Bloglines to let me change it...even though I'm logged in, it requires my user name. Fine. But when I type in my user name, I get an error message telling me that it's already taken. Well, duh! It appears that, for some reason, I can't get out of 'create new account' into 'update existing account'.

I've sent an inquiry to the folks at Bloglines...but, meantime, I lost the links I DID have.

Frustrating.

Anyway, you can still access a fair number of my sewing buddies through the Creative Fashion Sewing Ring that's in the sidebar and still works fine.

Well, it IS Monday....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)