Thursday, June 08, 2006

More Wardrobe Gaposis

Shorts.

I haven't acquired a new pair of shorts in...um...well, a really, really long time. For the last couple of years, I made do with capris, but there really are some occasions where shorts are desired.

Like engaging in the regular aerobic conditioning activity during the summer months in Alabama.

I have some knit 'sport shorts' from Lands' End clearance that are something like 5 years old; two pairs, to be exact, and I really could use a couple more. But I refuse to spend significant money on them, and there is nothing similar on clearance at the moment, so I suppose I'll have to (sigh) make some.

And I think I just missed Hancock's sale on cotton knits...wonder if I've got anything useful in the stash?

And I wonder when I'll manage to work them into the sewing queue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)