Monday, May 15, 2006

The Prize Arrives

The friendly mail person rang our doorbell Saturday with a large package that wouldn't fit in the mailbox...it was the goodies I'd ordered from Timmel Fabrics with my SWAP prize. Julie had said she wasn't sure there was enough of the fabric to meet my request, so I was really happy that I got both pieces (white cotton/lycra shirting and lavendar mini-check shirting); my freebie pattern was Loes Hinses' French Country Dress.

But DS graduates on Friday...Baccalaureate is this evening (my Monday night cutting is ditched for this week)...I don't think I'm going to get much sewing done.

And there is still an outstanding Fabric Mart order on its way to me, while I'm trying to make up my mind about some choir-color fabrics from Fashion Fabrics Club. Aaaaaiiiie, the fabric purchased-to-sewn ratio is quickly getting highly unbalanced....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)