Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Back to Parity

Yeah! It's only about 6 weeks since the Atlanta Expo, and the 'yards out' column is once again registering more than the 'yards in' colum! Saturday I finished up the second pair of capris for DD, then at 8 Saturday evening I got crazy and started cutting some really nice cotton/lycra fabric I got from EOS last year...and now I have two tops, a Jalie 2005 crew neck and a Christine Jonson Basewear 2 Mock T shell. The choir colors this month are lavendar and black, and since the print in that fabric is shades of purple (including lavendar) on black, I can get away with it. I even wore the mock T to church Sunday! Incidently, it's a mock T because I didn't *quite* have enough fabric for the full-out folded over turtleneck.

But...Emma One Sock has a sale this week; I've been perusing Fashion Fabrics Club, too...I need to watch it or I'll end up buying something.

I need to sew what I've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)