Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Choir Wardrobe 12/4/16

We had a last minute change in wardrobe colors for December;  we went from black and red to black and a sort of foresty-green.  No time to hit the sewing machine (and I don't think I even have any green that color in the stash) and shopping is just not gonna happen, so I'm limited to what's already in the wardrobe.

So I'm basically wearing black...black 'denim' Helix pants, a black Jalie 2566 t and a black ponte McCall's 6844 (the pants and Jacket are from this years SWAP wardrobe)...with a black-and-green poly/acrylic scarf that I *think* I got at Hancock's about 5 years ago. 

I'll be honest...I have no idea what's up with the photography and the Helix pants.  I put them on, look in my mirror and think, 'Oh, those look great!'...then I look at the photos and think 'Gah! What is going on with all that baggy stuff????'

Maybe it's just  my posture for photos...who knows...

I'm late with the post; a bit of sheepish explanation.  I've got a bunch of fluid in my ears and it appears to be causing some pretty extreme ver ti go (don't want to trip a search...).  I'll be going fine when I get up in the morning and then a couple of hours later...bam! I'm knocked flat for a bit.  I've had trouble working whole days...it's been kind of a pain in the patootie.  I've been on an antibiotic, which seemed to make me feel even worse,  done the little position maneuvers that are supposed to help, with no real benefit...my GP is going to refer me to an ENT.  Hopefully that will happen sooner rather than later.

I had a rough four or so hours this afternoon, but it seems to have subsided a bit for now.  So I've kinda got a 'let's see how much I can get done while my head is on right' challenge at the moment.

Check 'write Sunday's blog post' off that list...;-)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you might have Labyrinthitis. I've had this several times. In the short term take an anti sea sickness tablet then get to the GP for the prescription medication. Mine went after about 3 days on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm...I'd never heard of Labrynthitis. (apparently the spellchecker hasn't, either...lol) I suppose that's a possibility. We'll see what the ENT says...once the dr gets that referral to me.

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)