Sunday, January 24, 2010

Choir Sundays 2010 - #1

One of my Christmas presents this year was a new digital camera; my hubby and my kids got tired of coaxing the old Olympus into taking my sewing photos and went together and got a nice little Canon purse camera for me.... So here's the first photo with the new camera! ;)

January's colors are Royal Blue and Black; this is my Loes Hinse Milano jacket, made from royal blue poly/lycra moleskin, Christine Jonson's Basewear 2 turtleneck (I lengthened the sleeves to full length), from rayon/lycra jersey knit, and my boot-cut modification of Loes Hinses' Oxford Pants, from woven RPL.

I got some sewing done over the break, and I have some reviews to post; got some pattern acquisitions to report, too. So stay tuned.. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice outfit. Good to hear you got lots done in your break. :) Looking at my house now (it's the last week of the school holidays here), I might have to take a break from the net and sewing next week when the kids go back.

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)