Sunday, November 16, 2008

Choir Sundays 08 #36

This Month's Colors:Black and/or burgundy w/blue jeans


I'm lovin' Butterick 5185. This is the burgundy slinky rendition; it's perfect for choir!

Or, at least it's perfect as long as I wear something under it, like the black rayon/lyrca knit Jalie 965 tank top.

I had some, um, more fierce shoes I could've worn, but went with the lower, more stable, slightly clunky Mudds because my low back has been bothering me. But the dark wash Lee bootcuts have shrunk just slightly, so I can get away with the lower shoes now.

I need some chunky black jewelry; I picked up some beads at half-price at Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago; I need to get on that...

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, that is stunning!!! I love the pattern and the color just makes you radiant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed when I read your comment on my blog. I knew you'd remember I'd said that!

    I also wrote B5185 in my list of Butterick patterns to buy. Yours looks good!

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)