Wednesday, November 21, 2007

'Twas the Day Before Thanksgiving....

No, I'm not going to parody anything today...maybe next year. Today I am cleaning the kitchen, cooking/deboning the turkey, making the apple salad, and probably baking pies.

Dinner will be at 1:30 tomorrow.

So let me wish one and all a lovely day of feasting to celebrate life and love and friends and family!

And some final fall photos to cap off the season...I rode my bicycle to meet DD after school yesterday, and we rode up the greenway a bit, then over to the main road towards the high school, to meet DS coming home on his bike. It was a fabulously beautiful day, and I took the camera and got some lovely photos. We've got rain and thunder forecast for the next 24 hours, so I expect all this will be gone by Saturday...



1 comment:

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)