Tuesday, November 13, 2007

May I Take Your Pledge?

Today is our turn to volunteer at the semi-annual local listener-supported Christian radio station fund drive. Our (being me and My Sweet Baboo) shift is in the morning, so I *think* we're going to use the afternoon to get a first cut at some Christmas shopping...but we have such a long list of things that need to be done that I'm really not sure which of them we'll end up doing.

Sigh. I spent yesterday running errands and hunting blue jeans that fit for the rapidly growing younger DKids and didn't get a stitch sewn (although I did look at some RTW tops for DD that could be easily copied using the pile of knits I got at Sir's in May...for much less than the $twentysomething sale price on the tags).

I'm not expecting to get anywhere near the sewing machine today, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)