After I hauled in tables and set up to cut, I started the ol' stack-and-whack; by the time My Sweet Baboo got there with a Chick-fil-A sandwich at lunchtime I'd cut out two ladies' robes completely and was about 2/3 finished w/the third one, but just as we were finishing up Miss A Two came in to help. In the next 2 hours or so the two of us finished up the third ladies' robe, then proceeded to whack out 3 men's robes, three boys' robes and three girls robes.
AMAZING how much more work two people can do than one...having one person on either end of the fabric to pull and straighten really speeds up the process.
I'm nearly half done now with the fabrics I've got so far; our pre-school ministry has asked for 24 costumes, but I haven't gotten enough fabric from them for that many yet. HMC costumes are trickling in...I've only gotten one yet, but I've heard that I have at least 3 or 4 more coming.
Another day like yesterday and we'll be in good shape!