Saturday, July 14, 2007

Denim Skirt Progress

It's done enough to try on...and it fits fairly well. It's LONG, though, the Petite adjustments notwithstanding. Unhemmed, it very nearly brushes the top of my feet. I guess it will look good w/boots in the fall, though!

However, my pocket draft leaves much to be desired. Oh, they'll hold a kleenex, which is really all I need, but the angle's all wrong to park my hands there comfortably. I'll have to redraft that if/when I make the skirt again. I definitely learned something about drafting pockets...the marked line would've been a much better pocket! Next time....


Really, all that's left on the skirt is the waist facing and the hem. So I should finish this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)