Tuesday, May 29, 2007

They're Baaaaack....


Is it the difference between the genders? Or the difference between a phlegmatic and a sanguine? DS came home, moved all his stuff to his bedroom and put it all away. Last night. DD (who, to be fair, is sharing a room with her younger sister and does have to deal with *her* stuff, but still...) dropped everything in the living room while we try to find a place to shoehorn it all out of sight. Sigh.

And I did a bit of sewing yesterday...I have one garment that was a test that I might keep, and one that, well, print placement is an issue (Not my fault! the pattern didn't have the bust point marked!!!). So, well, the jury's still out on it. I'll post pictures as soon as I can find a reasonable place to take them; the living room obviously is not going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)