Friday, May 11, 2007

I Shoulda Made a Muslin

But in all honesty I thought I knew what alterations I needed to make to Vogue patterns...it never occurred to me that length might be an issue.



Anyway, here's the completed Vogue 8379 wrap dress. It's too short waisted (the whole story's in the review). It's kind of aggravating to wear...it feels funny. HOWEVER, My Sweet Baboo actually likes the dress, so I suppose it will see some daylight. At least until I get around to making another one with the waistline adjusted to be in the right place. ;)

On a positive note, the Hexagonal Print knit from Gorgeous Things was perfect for the dress! Man, I shoulda made a muslin....

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, even though you feel the waistline is high, these proportions are really good for you. Your legs look a mile long:)
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)