Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saturday Snapshot

In the CD Player: Vinyard Music Light the Fire Again

On the Bookstand: Finished The End of the Third Age and Fight Like a Girl. I'm trying hard not to start any more books until I finish the other two that are still in progress...Wellington Boone's Woman, You're a Kingmaker and John Bevere's Drawing Near, but I am *drawing near* to the final pages of both of them.

Projects completed this week: I hemmed my friend's pants. Period. But I did make substantial progress on some of my catch-up household type work this week...


On the Sewing Table:The khaki Oxfords are done to the hems and waistband; I couldn't stay away from the sewing machine entirely! The three lavendar/white mini check shirts (for DH, younger DD and me) are next in the queue.

fitness program progress: None this week....unless you want to count mentally slapping myself upside the head for being so undisciplined. Fitness won't happen unless I get up at 5 AM...and that ain't happening when I stay up till 1 AM. But school starts Wednesday, so I'm hoping the forced routine will let me get my act back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)