Monday, August 28, 2006

Projects on the side

Amongst the Bible costumes, I managed to finish cutting out the lining for my Pink Betzina jacket adaptation and a pair of Stretch and Sew's one-seams from some rather hefty linen...so I have a personal queue again. The brown pants I will do when I sew the brown Bible robe...take advantage of loaded brown thread, y'know! Even though the pants have welt pockets in them they should only take 90 minutes or so to make. For the jacket, I'm just going to have to grab an opportunity when the iron's hot to fuse the interfacing all on, then it will have to wait until I've got a chance to switch out to pink thread. I don't use the serger much on a lined jacket, though, so it's just a matter of changing the thread on the sewing machine.

And who knows...maybe my wool from Michael will arrive today ;)

I think that outfit will be my 'birthday sewing time' project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)