Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I Gotta Have my Blanket!

Day 3 with no sewing and I'm beginning to have withdrawal symptoms...cruising sewing sites when I'm supposed to be doing the budget, loss of focus on the task at hand as I plan the next half dozen projects...or at least try to decide what I'm going to sew during my 'three days'. I think that's tomorrow's post...

I sorta feel like Linus when he lent Charlie Brown his blanket.

Oh, I've made some progress and I've got the budget to a place where it requires some input from DH, so I guess today will have to do with house cleaning. It *really* needs some attention.

Maybe I'll wander out to the sewing room and do some of my cleaning there...it *really* needs some attention, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)