Monday, June 12, 2006

The Twist Top is Back!

Simplicity has just released a reincarnation of the Twist-top pattern that appeared in 2003, then went OOP (out-of-print) just about the time it started getting rave reviews on PR. It's Simplicity 4076 and it just so happened that Hancock's had Simplicity patterns on sale for $1.99 last week. I ran over on Saturday afternoon to see if the new patterns were in stock yet; they weren't in the drawers but a clerk was moving the patterns to make room for them. I asked if the patterns were in the building...the boxes were in the stock room and since I had a list of the patterns I wanted she brought the box out so I could get them. Wasn't that sweet?

So I got the twist top pattern, and a piece of $2.26/yd stripe lycra/mystery blend fabric to try it out in.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)