Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Need an at-home week.

Yesterday was a run-around day; so is today. It's hard to accomplish stuff that needs doing if you're dashing hither, thither and yon...

I managed to get about 30 minutes of sewing squeezed in; worked on the khaki sateen skirt and got the back darts done, the pockets on the front and the front seam/box pleat in; it's ready to connect back-to-front as soon as I get a chance to sit down at the sewing machines again.

Mostly, I cooked yesterday. Bone-in chicken breasts and ground sirloin were on special at the store this week; I cooked up and deboned two packages of the chicken and browned up three packages of ground beef. Dinner should be a little quicker for the rest of the week!

I felt so domestic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)