Friday, September 27, 2019

I walked 56 miles last week...

Family trip to see the mouse in Florida.

Walking is what you do.

I took my phone and my camera, but, you know, I ended up taking very few pictures; and the ones I got weren't good.

Besides, my kids were taking pics all over the place, and we had that photo pass thing, so I thought there would be plenty of pictures taken with devices better than I had.

Which is true.  But I haven't yet gotten access to them.  Save for a few in which the kids tagged me on Facebook.

We had a grand time.  Dunno if we will do it again or not.

Maybe I will get some pictures later, but by then the moment will have passed.

So, here's the best pic I have from the Halloween Party...and the final version of the costume...BTW, Brer Bear had fun letting me know he recognized me, flapping his jacket to get me to say, 'No capes!'

It was fun to dress up and interact with folks.  I actually got a photo with Jack Sparrow, but my posture was terrible and the pics don't look very good.  I was surprised not to see anyone else dressed as E.   I had several comments, mostly from Disney cast members, but a few from other party-goers.  The best was after the night was over and we were waiting at the bus stop for the ride back to our resort.  A little boy who looked to be about 3 pointed at me and told his dad I was from the Incredibles.  LOL.  If a little kid recognized me...it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)