Monday, February 18, 2019

Second guessing February

With the tweaks made to the dress pattern and the gray sophia knit laid out on the table ready to cut, I suddenly had second thoughts.

I went back and reviewed Janice's posts and I think I need to maybe shift my, um shift.

Looking at the February picks again, she has restated the color choices from January.  In 4 of the 6 wardrobes, she still only has 3 colors total after adding February's picks.  The other two have added just one more for a total of 4 colors.

If I went with my gray and red plan for February, I would have 5 colors.  The only thing the February colors would have in common with the January wardrobe is that they are in the humming bird scarf.

So I waffled.  And, while the gray is still laid out on the table, I think I'm going to switch my color scheme to stay a little more...cohesive...here in the beginning.  I will likely add the gray and red later, but I think for now I need to stick w/ white, blue and black in some combo.

I have enough of the blue to make a dress.  And I have more of the black Telio ponte I used for the pants last month as well...I could make a dress from that.  Actually, when I bought that much fabric last year I was thinking about a black dress...

And I have an existing black/white/silver tweed scarf that would be fine...and my black ballet flats and a black bag and silver earrings and I'm good for Febuary.

I'm giving myself till tomorrow to make up my mind.  Cause tomorrow I have to cut it out...whatever it turns out to be, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)