Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Choir Wardrobe 072113

As I said earlier...more repeats and old stuff.

Colors are sky blue, navy blue, mustard yellow and gray.

Repeat RTW linen jacket and...I think...Lee bootcuts.  The top is from the back of the closet...so old I'm not even sure which pattern it is.  I *think* it's the modified City Dress Bodice, even though it is not in the photo album for that review.  It's made from crinkled Tencel gauze and I have worn it to death since I made it in...2003?  Maybe?  I could go look but my eyes are computer weary at the moment and I just don't have the oomph to hunt.  Anyway, it was body skimming then; it's snug now but the crinkles give it enough stretch factor that it's not bad under a friendly loose jacket. ;-)

And, as I'm sure you noticed this post is a whole two days late, I'ma gonna just say that, until we get past the data base migration and I'm breathing easier (I worked 13.5 hours today on my part-time job...) I have taken a bit of a hiatus from choir so that I have every available moment for data entry or...laundry...  So the Choir Wardrobe will be on a bit of a break, too.  I'm hoping it's just for 4 - 6 weeks or so; those who have done migrations before are saying that we are in good shape and everything is progressing nicely; I have no experience in it and all I'm seeing is the pile of old ugly data files that somehow have to get mapped into the new platform but I don't want to bring the old uglies over and I don't know how we are going to mine the gold out of the mess and just take it...

Got some emails out waiting on answers.

Dunno if I will get back to blogger before the sun rises on the other side or not...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)