Thursday, July 07, 2011

Office wear

I didn't get the gray Jalie cardigan done in time to wear for choir this go-round so I thought I'd wear it in to work... yes, we have a casual office; specially since I'm rearranging my furniture/hanging pictures this week.

I goofed a bit on the sleeve tabs and didn't put them on high enough. I should've checked the coral version (scroll to bottom)to see how high I put 'em, but I thought I remembered.


I increased the size of the godet in the back, and trimmed it a bit more to reduce the point on the hem. I'm liking this



And, oh yeah, I got new glasses. The Actor was with me when I picked 'em out and he laughed at them. He just didn't dig the retro vibe.

1 comment:

  1. I like the new glasses - they do have a retro vibe, but not too out there. The frames are nice - they don't over power your eyes, so that all you see are frames.

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)