Thursday, May 07, 2009

Must...Find...Sewing...Time...

Y'all, this work thing is tough.

I am really disappointed in the lack of sewing I've accomplished so far this year...I've only finished about a third of what I'd done by this time last year.

If this keeps up, I'm just going to have to curtail all fabric purchases for a really, really long time.

I'm telling myself that it's really just a season...I had some costumes to make for church (the Frontier preacher...Pastor N. has *promised* me photos, but he wants to clean his suit first. It rained HARD the weekend of the camp out to which he wore the costume, and he says it Must Be Cleaned before any photos), then I started work and started sewing costumes for Aida; housework got horribly behind and there's been so much going on outside of the house that I haven't gotten to it.

And my in-laws are coming for a short visit on Saturday.

Well, you can only do what you can do. I have a couple of errands to run tomorrow, but I should be able to Stay Home and Clean for the better part of the day.

But I don't think I'll get any sewing done.

Sigh. Maybe next week.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that work thing really does interfere with sewing time. It does come in handy for fabric purchases though! Hope you get some sewing time soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)