Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Resubbed

I debated about it for several months, then finally decided to go ahead and renew my BWOF subscription for another year...even though I only made 1 (one) garment from the entire last 11 months worth of magazines.

There are several patterns I want to try; I just haven't been able to get to my own creative sewing yet. And it is cool to see the trends; plus, I've observed that the patterns in the magazine tend to be long-lived.

So I don't think it's a bad idea to re-up. But I need to use it more next year if I want to spring for year three...

Oh, speaking of magazines, I was in the checkout line today and saw the cover of Weight Watcher's magazine...the lady on the cover had on a very interesting top, with the fabric woven into a pattern on the lower front. I almost bought the magazine just so I could study the top. Anyone else see it?

1 comment:

  1. found it online.

    http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=23231&sc=3046

    IIRC, Threads magazine had an issue adressing weaving, though in a woven.

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)