Monday, May 05, 2008

And the 'Record' button...

You know, you can get a lot done if you pretty much ignore the computer for a month...

And there was a lot I didn't get done, too, but I feel like I got a really, really good start at a number of things.

And I did a little sewing; got a bunch to do (read: upcoming costuming project!)

However, I've got a ton of errands today and I've got to hit the door in about 20 minutes, so I can't go into details on anything this morning.

But I hope to get the hem sewn on a jacket whilst I wait at the orthodontist later, so I'll have something to talk about tomorrow...

Got a bunch of catching up to do, that's for sure! (788 unread posts in Bloglines???)

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Its good to see you back! And it's good to read that you got some things accomplished!

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)