Monday, March 27, 2006

Two weeks and counting

The SWAP deadline is April 8; that gives me basically this week and next to finish the last two blouses. They're both from the same pattern, which I think is an OOP Vogue, and the first is really a test made from $1/yd Wally World fabric that just happens to be pretty nice, but if for some reason it doesn't work I'm not going to be out a bunch. I've got a backup plan... a white rayon/lycra rib knit Loes Hinse Sweater Set...if it doesn't, so I'm not *really* worried, but it would be nice if it fits. I think it will, but it has been a while since I did the alterations to the pattern and I probably need to check and make sure it'll be ok.

Or maybe I'll just use extra large 'Fit Insurance' side seams ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)