Monday, March 06, 2006

On the Mend

I managed to get through the rehearsal and the service Saturday...then crashed on Sunday. But I actually feel a little better today, so I'm hopeful that I'll be funtional enough to enjoy the Sewing Expo later this week (as in day after tomorrow...)

Only now I've got to completely re-decide what to wear to said Expo, since I obviously didn't get anything done at all on the new stuff I wanted to wear. It's funny how being around a bunch of other sewing people causes me to consider very carefully what I'm going to put on. I did get my shirt muslin thrown together yesterday, so Friday's apparel has to include a top that's thin enough it won't mess up the fit process too much.

And nobody did laundry while I was laying around last week...imagine that.... I hope I have enough detergent to get a decent dent in the piles ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)