Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tryin' to get the beat

I'm finding it really difficult to post when I'm not sewing. That's kind of new; I did a daily post for so long that it feels kind of, oh, weird and disconnected to skip posting.

But when I've said all I can say about the last project, and the new one isn't ready to talk about yet, I'm having a hard time putting words together for a post. I've actually missed one or two days other than the intentional Wednesday and Saturday 'days off'...and I don't like that.

Somehow I've lost my rhythm; I don't know if I'll ever get it back or if I'll have to learn an entirely new one.

I kinda suspect it will be the latter.

1 comment:

  1. GIRL...I've lost my rhythm too. Trying hard to find a new one! WOW...it's amazing how working just a little bit changes everything. I LOVE IT...I've just gotta find that new norm!!! See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)