Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Not a blogging break!

Not a planned one, anyway! We had out of town company over the weekend and a concert last night. I just couldn't get to the computer...or the sewing machine, but that's not anything new.

The Embroidery Queen still has the sashes, so I'm not exactly behind on that, although I haven't got the rest of them done to the point that I can put the lining on yet. Looking at the calendar, it may very well be Friday before I even get a half an hour of unscheduled time to work on 'em.

But we had a nice visit with my DInlaws, and celebrated both Mother's Day and the Actor's 16th birthday (yikes!)

Um, you really can't put candles on cherry-covered cheesecake....they fall over....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)