Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's down to hand sewing...

I finished the Mantles last night to the hand-sewing...closing the opening through which I turned 'em right side out and adding the tassels to the bottom point. I'm working today, and tonight is our monthly Scrabble party, so I'm not sure how much I'll get done.

I am planning to take 'em with me tonight, though, and stitch while I await my turn...instead of shuffling letters around to make words on spots that probably won't be available to me by the time it gets back around anyway. :-D

I also made a trip to Hancock's yesterday to take advantage of their Memorial Day sale. Didn't come home with a huge bag, but I did get a chunk of fabric and three patterns, in addition to just some generic notions. I'll talk about that another day!

And many thanks to the ladies who gave me the 'Attitude of Gratitude' award; I'll have to pass that along later in the week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)