Sunday, January 11, 2009

Choir Sundays 09 #2

This Month's Choir Colors:Royal Blue and Black
I've got about 30 seconds to snap a photo... basically in the dark... as the choir is coming onto the platform just before the service starts. Not as good as I would like!

I love royal blue, though...wearing it this month kinda makes up for the yellow-orange-tan combos we wore that don't do a *thing* for me. I've got on Silhouette Patterns Robin's Jacket, made from the blue wool flannel that the moths chewed on. I cut it out a year ago, but didn't finish in time to wear it last January, so I'm glad the blue came back around this year. Under the jacket is another Silhouette design, Pam's Blouse, made from poly microfiber charmeuse. It's a good underlayer for the jacket, since the jacket is not lined.

And I'm wearing my white-and-black rayon/poly/lycra modified Oxford Pants. These pants are continuing to shrink just a little; I don't think I can let the hem out any more. I'll be sorry if they ever really shrink to 'too short'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)