Monday, November 17, 2008

Can't get to the sewing room...

Just too much going on! I've got something outside the house every day this week...and some financial work to do in the house. I *still* have to cut the interfacing for The Flute Player's pants... I can't believe how long that project has been on the cutting table waiting for that last little bit.

And I've got a bit of Christmas sewing to do; as soon as the pants are cut I'm going to hit one of those projects. It'll be a one-day job...all I need is one day...

Meantime, I'm cooking dinner for a friend who had surgery. First things first.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, dear Lisa--you'll get it all done! I have spent precious little time at my sewing machine the last three weeks, and suddenly I realize things are clearing up and I am excited to get back into my sewing projects again. Sometimes a little time away from the sewing room helps us return to it with greater enthusiasm. You are such a source of inspiration, I can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)