Monday, May 05, 2008

And the 'Record' button...

You know, you can get a lot done if you pretty much ignore the computer for a month...

And there was a lot I didn't get done, too, but I feel like I got a really, really good start at a number of things.

And I did a little sewing; got a bunch to do (read: upcoming costuming project!)

However, I've got a ton of errands today and I've got to hit the door in about 20 minutes, so I can't go into details on anything this morning.

But I hope to get the hem sewn on a jacket whilst I wait at the orthodontist later, so I'll have something to talk about tomorrow...

Got a bunch of catching up to do, that's for sure! (788 unread posts in Bloglines???)

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Its good to see you back! And it's good to read that you got some things accomplished!

    ReplyDelete