Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I forgot to ask Santa for willpower...

The first fabric purchase of the year...well, at least I made it a week.

But I have this great Vogue pattern that's been in the stash since October '05, waiting for the right fabric. Yesterday,I got my newsletter and swatches from The Fashion Sewing Group, and, lo and behold, there was this lovely dark grey wool twill with an elongated herringbone-type weave that grabbed me by the front of my shirt and yelled, 'Make that Guy Laroche coat from me!!!' right in my face.

What else could I do?

That'll be 2 1/2 yards in the 'Fabric in' column in a couple of days...maybe if I sew fast, I can have 2 1/2 yards in the 'Fabric out' box before it gets here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)