Monday, March 20, 2006

Travel Plans

Arg! When I first talked to Mom about heading north, the weather forecast was for rain/snow on Monday. Since the weekend was going to be really busy on this end, I decided to give myself Monday to catch up on sleep, do laundry and pack.

Well, the forecast was off...the weather folks are now saying that it's going to start snowing in central Indiana tonight, and they'll have 5" - 8" by noon tomorrow, with windy conditions. Ugh. Don't think I'll try to drive up in that! If it is cleared out, maybe I can make the trip by Wednesday.

But that'll give me an extra day here; maybe I can get some work done on the next SWAP blouse. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment