Monday, April 19, 2021

A wee bit of fabric in...

 The Flute Player is getting married in June.  At the local Botanical Garden...ie, outside.  In the early afternoon.

In other words, it's gonna likely be HOT.

So...for the MOB dress, I want something cool and airy and floaty.  Definitely NOT POLYESTER.

The bridesmaids are in a pretty shade of light blue; the guys are wearing white shirts, khaki pants, and kind of a golden yellow suspenders and bow ties.  There are flowers in white, blue, yellow, and pink.

I wanted a kind of a floral print, in something rayon and floaty...poked around on an internet somewhat.  Found something I really like, but it was backordered.  But it was so perfect I crossed my fingers and ordered it anyway.  Last week.

It came today...


The colors are dead perfect,although my monitor shows the colors slightly greyed.  It is rayon crepe; light and floaty.  I have 4 1/2 yards.  Should be enough for whatever I pick.

Time to dig through the patterns now.

Woot Woot

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that it came so quickly, and that is what you needed! Looking forward to the finish...as I’m sure you are.

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)