Saturday, December 21, 2019

Curtain Tomorrow....

Well, well, ready or not, tomorrow is IT.


I stayed after this morning/afternoon's dress rehearsal to alter up a costume piece...in my opinion, it would look better without sleeves, so after some discussion I actually got permission to perform a double sleeve-ectomy.  I hope the directors like the results; I know the actor will like it because it will make his costume cooler, lol.


The show has come together nicely.   It's been over 10 years since we did a major production; we're kind of relearning the ropes.  If you're curious...it will be online at 9, 11 and 6 PM tomorrow, and 7 PM on  Monday, at https://www.facebook.com/therockfamily.tv/.

I will hopefully post some costume shots and talk about them after Christmas.


So... it's only 5 PM and I am home with no costume sewing to do.  It feels really  weird.  But, you  know, I think I'm going to go on a search for the bottom of the laundry hamper...and at this point, I have to start by unearthing the hamper, lol.

I need to wrap a few Christmas presents as well...like, all of them...LOL

Still don't know if I will get my December Outfit made by the end of the month...although I did order some black stretch velvet from a certain vendor's moving sale, lol.  I could POSSIBLY sew it up in the week off between Christmas and New Year's.  Possibly.


2 comments:

  1. Lol. I thought at first that you might go sew something after the marathon costume sewing but no, you’re being a responsible adult! Laundry. One of life’s never ending chores. Have fun with finding the bottom of the hamper. I get to see it every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it in about 4 months...it has been a crazy fall... Probably won't get there tonight, either, but I might get the lid to close. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)