Sunday, January 04, 2015

Choir Wardrobe 1/4/15


2015.  Can. NOT. Fathom. It.

But...ready or not, it's here...and our January colors of royal blue and black are pretty much repeated from Januaries past...which makes me happy, since royal blue is my Favorite Color In The Whole World.

I had a rather inexperienced photographer today; I didn't realize my scarf was so uneven and she didn't know enough to tell me.  But it's ok...you get the idea.  Lee jeans and a Lands' End sweater shell, under a blue wool flannel Silhouette Patterns Robin's Jacket...with the aforementioned scarf, which was pieced together from remnants.  



I did get one sewing related Christmas present...Edna Mode is probably my favorite Pixar character.  We have a little half wall, which is slowly being taken over by the talking Hallmark Ornaments that really have nothing to do with Christmas and just stay up year-round.  We  have 3 or 4 Muppet ornaments (Two of them belong to The Actor...), a Star Trek ornament w/ Captain Kirk up to his armpits in tribbles, and now...Edna.

She makes me smile.

You have my attention, darling.  Now speak before you lose it.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)