Monday, December 01, 2014

Work Wear 13

It's the same dress as yesterday! :-)

Only...not the EXACT same dress.  Another Sewing Workshop Cityscapes dress made in slinky knit; this time topped with a wool jersey Pamela's Patterns 110 Draped Front Cardi.

The infinity scarf was a random purchase, just because I loved the colors in it.

 I wondered if anyone at work would notice that it was the same dress, but I don't think anyone did.  But then, I'm not sure the folks in the office really even saw me at church yesterday, so I guess it was a long shot anyway.

:-)

1 comment:

  1. love the colors, I can't resist a pretty scarf either, I've just started wearing them last year & I love them
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)